Over the past five years, smart home camera systems have originated from multiple brands. These intelligent security systems, including cameras, video doorbells, motion sensors, and more, have become one of connectable technology’s favorite applications. These tools can perform an invaluable service to help you stay safe, so buying the right product the first time around is essential. Netgear’s sub-company, Arlo, produces leading smart home security cameras. The leading software and hardware of the company mean the best features, design, and performance are available for you. This article provides you with the comparison of Arlo Pro 2 vs Arlo Pro to give you all that you need to know!
Because of their apps, the Pro and Pro 2 are real market leaders. It’s important to understand that both of these devices are going to tick all the boxes to make your home safer. That said, due to a few cool changes, the contrast between Pro and Pro 2 is slightly won by the newest version. It is probably one of the best smart security systems and cameras you can get, though it’s not much better than the Pro, unfortunately.
The Arlo Pro 2 is excellent, but it does not mean that it gets the Pro left behind. The following are their features to help you determine what makes the two different.
- Configuration. The configuration process for the Arlo, Pro, and Arlo Pro 2 is the same, although there are a few more modules and a few additional steps in the newer versions. From start to finish, all models are straightforward and only take a few minutes.
- Model & Components. The Arlo, Pro, and Pro 2 models are very similar. Such white cameras are a white look that is not offensive, simple, and elegant. While some users want their cameras out of sight, once viewed, such cameras have a deterrent effect. Arlo’s cameras come in a neutral white with a subtle, brilliant finish that allows them to blend well with most housing types. In reality, for its style, the Pro even won awards!
- The recording features of the camera. This section looks at the camera’s features. This includes sight field (FOV), audio 2-way, live view, night view, and resolution.
- Apps for object detection. This section looks at the camera detection apps. This includes motion detection, sound detection, area recording, and lag time control.
- Smart Siren. The addition of a 105-decibel smart siren to the Pro and Pro 2 has perhaps been the most significant feature change that has happened in the Arlo camera series. The siren, located in the base station, adds a new, handy feature of deterrence. The smart siren operates in two ways; set to be relocated or manually activated through the Arlo app.
- Gui of the client. This section looks at the functionality associated with the Arlo app’s GUI and Alexa connectivity.
- Options for storage. The Arlo cameras’ storage includes Unlimited Cloud Storage, Options for Virtual Cloud, Local Storage, and Continuous Recording.
Here’s a camera to meet your demands and more! Having a great security camera containing the features you need is essential. If you want to understand more in depth, get into the site https://yoursmarthomeguide.com/.