Bitcoins have a natural inclination to grow in value over time. When it comes to trends of capital invested. Covid has changed the whole game. Governments and corporations are using cryptocurrency to manage risk their assets in new and different ways.
How to make a coin base exchange account?
- Firstly, create a Coin base account and link it to your bank account.
- Deposit a certain amount. After that, submit Bitcoin to your Coin base Bitcoin address.
- Then go to the Accounts tab and click on the Bitcoin wallet. Select the option received from the menu.
- Look for the Bitcoin Coin base wallet address once you are done. You will send your digital currency to this.
- Go to the sell option and then choose accordingly.
- Your country will determine the worth of your national currency and the price of Bitcoin.
- You’ll also see a withdrawal limit, which will be higher if you’ve already verified your account.
- If you want to raise this limit, go to the “See Limits” section and follow the additional verification instructions. It would help if you first convert your Bitcoin into your local currency before withdrawing.
- Keep your money in the fiat currency wallet after clicking the “Sell Bitcoin Instantly” option.
- Finally, click on your fiat currency wall to cash out your Bitcoin to your bank account.
- These methods will securely convert you 1 btc to usd.
Why choose coin base exchange?
It provides deep liquidity and provides flexible fee structure for high trading. Also, it gives direct access to market data. It even provides top security to the customer’s assets. It supports up to 250 cryptocurrencies.
The Coin base exchange helps to make things even easier. It is one of the most liquid and regulated crypto spot exchanges.