Fresh Stone crab is a popular meal around the world.Some of the fisheries sometimes freeze the claws.But the freezing crabs are considered as an inferior product. The Fishing Companies can get fresh Florida stone crab claws between October to May.
Facts About Fresh Stone Crabs
- Fresh stone crabs are juicy. If the seafood seller serves a person stale food, they can become sick.
- Stone crab lovers should buy their seafood fromtrustworthy shops or sources.
- The stone crab fishing practices are held between October to May.
- Fresh or frozen claws can be determined by looking at the claw’s sheen. It is a fresh Florida stone crab claw if it’s shiny.
- Frozen crabs have dry meat that sticks to the shell.
Benefits To Eat Crabs
- Produce Red Blood Cell: Crabsare rich in copper, and they can absorb iron in the stomach that boost the production of RBCs in the body.
- Enhances Immune System: The antioxidants found in crab meat are vital minerals that strengthen the immune system and protect against disease.
- Reduces Inflammation:Omega-3 fatty acids present in the crab can reduce inflammation and other health problems like arthritis and more.
- Healthy Bones:It promotes bone health. Adding more phosphorus present in the vitamins helps maintain bones and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Healthy Heart:It helps balance the cholesterol level and maintains heart activity.
Florida stone crabs are found on the Gulf of Mexico side of the Florida Peninsula. Eating a crab can have many health benefits; it can contribute toa faster healing process and regrowth of cells after an injury. It can detoxify the body and improve the functioning of the kidney and liver. It also allows the release of toxins from the body. The Vitamins omega-3 and copper present in crab can boost mental activity.If the customer does not eat the crab within 3-4 days, the producers freeze the crab, which is not suitable for digestion.Crabs areinfected with domoic acid, which has to be resisted as it can make a person sick at and high level, cause harm to the brain, but it depends on the quantity a person is taking.